Nindita LarasatiHospitalis, Gandaria, Jakarta Selatan, ID.Another free tasting invitation from foody! I arrived here on a Tuesday afternoon, the place was quite empty besides the free tasting event itself. As you can tell from their name, this place is hospital-themed, complete with its wheelchairs and IV drip stands. This place can alter into a bar if you come here a bit later and yes, they serve booze. You might wonder what they serve here (like I did), well the answer is Japanese food! They also serve cute desserts that is scary to the eyes but pleasing to the tongue.Food and beverages: 3.5/5
Like I said, it was a food-tasting event so I did taste a few of their menu and that is:
- Pizza Creamy Salmon: this is the most outstanding dish they served! Although the dough was quite thin and not so photogenic, it was surprisingly good! The salmon was tender and it combined greatly with the mushroom and onion. The sauce complements it well.
- Teppeiyaki Chicken: this one’s another great dish. Topped with generous katsuobushi, the composition of this okonomiyaki is simply good. You can taste every element they put; especially the teriyaki sauce. Fulfilling portion.
- Pizza Spicy Chicken: another pizza served by Hospitalis consisted of chicken bits with tomato sauce. I don’t know if it’s because of my spicy tongue but I don’t really taste the spiciness in this dish. Chicken bits was a great topping but it didn’t really make this dish stand out.
- Spicy Salmon Samba Roll: I love the plating! Looked like it came from a masterchef kitchen with green wasabi sauce alongside the chili-and-mayonnaise-topped sushi. The taste wasn’t as good as the presentation though, but it was okay.
- Fresh Transfusion: Hospitalis’ signature drink! Came in an IV Drip, it sure was a perfect fit to the whole ambience they offer. It consisted of orange juice that was contained in a transfusion bag, then you have to open the IV to let the juice fill the glass where the ice is in. A spoon with fruit toppings was put on top of it so when the juice was already on the glass, we can mix it together to create a fresh mocktail-like beverage. Me likey!
- I forgot the name but the juice came on a small bottle and an injection. It was sour even after I put the liquid in.
- Organ Surgery Parfait: Here comes dessert! This one’s full of sweetness. I like the creativity they put here such as biscuits for fingers (wasn’t crispy enough) and fondant for the eyes (this one’s hard to crack open). The parfait itself is good, suitable for a sweet tooth like me.Pricing: 4/5
Quite low-budget, parallel with its quality. I’d say it’s worth the price. Most dishes cost less than IDR 50k while the pizza is about ID 75k+.Ambience: 4/5
I personally dislike hospital vibes. Face it, it’s creepy and reminds me of needles and blood - the two things I fear most in life. But the truth is, Hospitalis is quite convenient - has the theme but lacking the creepiness. Murals of sexy nurses is splayed across one wall and I like how the sunlight goes through the window panes. They also have a dart board here that you can use for IDR 10k/game. Cheap right? Overall, props for the totality of the interior!Service: 4.5/5
We were accompanied by the manager and a waiter, both were really helpful and they really master they dish like when I asked what was in the parfait, the manager explained with great detail. They were so friendly, never forgetting to smile.Highlight: try their pizza creamy salmon and fresh tranfusion and when you’re done, have a game of darts for some more fun.
Orrynhendiono Berawal dari penasaran dg ulasan salah satu tv swasta mengenai resto yg berkonsep rumah sakit ini, akhirnya aku berniat mencari alamatnya dan mencoba kuliner disini. Cukup sepi sih waktu itu padahal malam Minggu. Hehehehe
Di pintu masuk kita sudah disambut oleh dokter kece dan suster-suster seksi hehehe . Suasananya dibikin remang-remang jadi aura rumah sakitnya berasa. Furniture yg digunakan pun semuanya disetting seperti kita merasakan sedang berada di rumah sakit lho. Nah menu yg ditawarkan sih standar cafe ya, ada starter, main course, dessert dan beverages. Nah aku pesan nasi + sapi lada Hitam dan lasagna. Minumannya aku pesan yg unik *lupa namanya, pokoknya kami order berdasar apa yg terlihat menarik di gambar hehehe. Utk makanannya enak banget, aku suka lasagna nya, padahal biasanya makan lasagna pasti dikit aja enek. Ini nggak loh. Habis guys sisa wadahnya doang ! 😂
You can see at my picture ya, wadah2 yg digunakan juga berkonsep rumah sakit. Unik bukan?
Untuk range harga berkisar antara 45k-75k.
Form này chỉ dùng để gửi yêu cầu khi nhu cầu của bạn rất phức tạp, và bạn không thể tìm thấy bằng công cụ search.
Foody đang thử nghiệm tính năng này, trước mắt đội ngũ Foody sẽ giúp bạn bằng cách gợi ý danh sách các địa điểm phù hợp.
Sau đó, Foody sẽ phát triển rộng hơn để cộng đồng thành viên hoặc chủ địa điểm có thể tham gia cùng gợi ý giúp bạn.
Thời gian để xử lý yêu cầu trong vòng từ 1 - 24 tiếng hoặc lâu hơn tùy theo mức độ phức tạp của yêu cầu
Thông tin tư vấn hoàn toàn miễn phí. Foody sẽ gửi danh sách gợi ý qua Email của bạn, vui lòng cập nhật đầy đủ Email liên hệ.
Tính năng này hiện tại chỉ áp dụng cho tìm địa điểm tại TP. HCM